My project is all about creating change through ICT and to ensure that every young and disadvantaged children learn how to use a computer specifically to the Windows Operating System and internet.
TCHANGE IS ME, ITS YOU, ITS US.
I want people in the community consider this project to be useful and beneficial because it exposed some slum children to computer and related network ie Internet which perhaps they never dreamt of having access to.
Why This Is Important
The Project is important because;
1) It teaches young disadvantaged children to use a computer and expose them on some networks ie internet.
2) It teaches slum kids to be problem solvers.
3) It slum children on how to use a computer so that even can other children which makes them to be change makers.
When This Started
I started it in June, 2010
Who Is Involved
There are 17members so far.
How It Will Grow
I think my project will grow bigger if I pilot in other remote areas because young children in those areas need to be exposed to the use of computers.
I have got no items so far but we use a certain cafe to carry out activities where the kids pay some little money.
1) Recruiting more members.
2) Having our own place to carry out the activities.
3) Funds for buying some laptops to help on the project especially in the remote areas where there is no power.